Good fit, comfy...not too big like other OTG goggles.
Scott 87 OTG Goggles
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Question
SCOTT Sport's high-end bike, wintersport, motosport, outdoor and running products showcase their passion for sports and the great outdoors. INNOVATION - TECHNOLOGY - DESIGN is the essence behind all SCOTT products and the vision of their engineers and designers.
- Over-the-glasses (OTG) frame; engineered to fit comfortably over prescription eyewear.
- Molded dual-density (MDD) face foam.
- Durable, two-buckle silicone-lined strap.
- Single-pane, 100% UV-protected, clear Lexan lens with NoFog anti-fog lens treatment.
- 80 Series lens and tear-off compatible.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
I bought these for my daughter. she has never found goggles she could where her glasses under until now she loves them. they seem to be a little wider and thicker fome to fit over her glasses.
Like it says, over the glasses. Great fit, would buy again.
Good product, could be a few mmm larger to fit beter over the glasses but thses are the best I have found.