For a limited time, buy the Oversize 1-1/8" Pro Taper Evo Handlebars from MotoSport.com and we will give you a set of Pro Taper Pillow Top Grips for FREE!
The Pro Taper EVO handlebar utilizes a computer-profiled 4 mm wall design that makes it lighter than the competition while boasting a more sensitive feel. In addition, the EVO is made from a unique blend of proven proprietary alloys and is the official bar of the Geico Honda Race Team.
- Made with aerospace-grade 2050 aluminum.
- Manufactured to exact rise and pullback specifications and tolerances to provide a consistent and accurate feel.
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life.
- 4 mm computer-profiled wall design.
- Unique inner tube coating to resist corrosion.
- 1/4" cut guides for precise modification.
- Left side knurling provides maximum grip traction.
- Chemically applied "un-sticker graphics" are scratch and peel-resistant.
- End plugs help keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing and aid in longer grip life.
- EVO has the best balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact-absorbing flex.
- Notes: Requires the use of oversized 1-1/8" handlebar clamps. Bar pad sold separately.
Pro Taper - Take Control!
FREE Pro Taper Pillow Top Grips (limited time offer):
Pro Taper grips are some of the most widely used grips in professional motocross because of the quality grips they offer. The Pro Taper Pillow Top grips are no exception.
- Pro Taper Pillow Top Grips are covered in small square cushions (pillows) which give the rider's hands extra support and comfort.
- Made of a custom Kraton rubber compound which provides a super tacky feel and great glove traction.
- The thickness of the grips provides excellent vibration dampening which will aid in the resistance of arm pump and hand fatigue.
- Fit any standard or oversized handlebars for motorcycles and ATVs with a twist throttle application.