Leatt H2 Hydration System
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The H2 fuelpack is a high performance mobile hydration system based on an ultra light hydration harness. The construction gives a fantastic flexible and stable fit on the upper body where the liquid container is fixed tight on the back which prevents a "bumping tank." The ergonomic fit of the harness angle allows free and forceful body movements, without impairing safety and comfort by the Leatt-Brace, and the absorption of oxygen of the muscles of the upper body and arms. The buckles on the one size harness permit a large number of adjustment possibilities, facilitating the adjustment to different body constitutions. This is an outstanding hydration system for enduro, XC and freeride bicycling.
- 2.5 liter replaceable medical grade bladder for 2 - 4 hours of riding.
- Body harness for integrated body fit.
- Extra pocket for energy bars, phone, keys, etc.
- Velcro brand hook-and-loop adjusting body harness for optimal sizing.
- Hoses and mouthpiece in high-grade silicone.
- Aluminum foil-encapsulated bladder keeps your liquid cooler.
- Weight: 410 grams.
- Note: Does NOT include helmet Hands Free Kit.
There have been no questions asked about the Leatt H2 Hydration System.