- Air Filter Oil (49)
- Brake Fluid (13)
- Chain Lube (23)
- Chemicals (86)
- Engine Oil (83)
- Miscellaneous Oils (19)
- Premix (38)
- Suspension Oil (19)
- Bel-ray (31)
- Lucas Oil (18)
- Maxima (40)
- Motorex (28)
- Motul (27)
- No Toil (12)
- Pro Honda (23)
- Red Line (15)
- Spectro (13)
- Torco (10)
- + 36 More Brands
Most Recent Fluids and Lubrication Reviews
Bel-ray Foam Filter Oil YZDOC - Silverado Sticky "Put a little of this on after the spray fab1. Extra sticky for dirt!"
Routine maintenance made easy by MotoSport.
Do you want your dirt bike motor to last as long as possible? The easiest way to accomplish that is by routinely changing the oil and filter, not to mention all the other fluids, as often as the manufacturer suggests. Why would you do this? Well, it's not just to swap out the dirty stuff for fresh oil. Motor oil, even the synthetic stuff, starts to break down after repeated heat cycles, which actually decreases it's lubrication properties and can lead to engine failure. Granted, that's a worst-case scenario, but it can happen if you're not paying attention. Motosport carries all the oils you know, like Motul, Belray and Silkolene, who all make everything from your basic oils on up to full-synthetic race oil.
Engine oil isn't the only thing that you should change regularly on your dirt bike. Every oil and liquid in your bike has a maintenance cycle with it, from coolant to fork oil to air filter oil, they all need to be changed regularly. The benefit is a bike that will always run like it should and last much longer.
Here's a few tips to keep your dirt bike running like a champ!
- Wash your dirt bike! This is the easiest and most obvious one. All that gunk it picked up can cause corrosion on just about everything if left unckecked.
- Check your brakes for wear. Make sure you still have plenty of brake pad and the rotors are clean and straight. Check out our dirt bike brakes section if they're not up to par.
- Check your chain and sprockets for wear. Each time you ride, you should check the tension of your chain, and lubricate it if necessary. MotoSport carries chain lube like Maxima Chain Wax and Silkolene chain lube.
- Clean and oil your air filter, or change it out completely if needed.
- The oil and oil filter must be changed regularly. Generally, it's about every 3-5 hours of ride time. Not sure how long it's been? MotoSport carries a range of hour meters to help.
- Check your radiators for damage and check the coolant level. We carry Engine Ice and Liquid Performance brand coolants!
- Check your tire pressure. Need a tire pressure gauge? We have 'em!
- Test your controls and cables for smooth operation. Use cable lube or replace them if necessary. Need new levers? We have a huge selection!
Make sure to double check your dirt bike's manual for a maintenance schedule to get more in-depth information for your specific dirt bike. We hope this short list helps you to keep your dirt bike running perfectly for years to come!