Very nice combo. Adjustable and fit in bag.
EVS Axis Pro Knee Brace Combo
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Questions
The MotoSport.com EVS Axis Pro Knee Brace Combo includes both the Left and Right Axis Pro Knee Brace and One EVS Knee Brace Bag in which to carry and protect them.
The Axis Pro Knee Brace, which is all new for 2012 from EVS Sports, will showcase an industry first; an aluminum and carbon fiber construction. The monocoque aluminum hinge allows for a low-profile structure, which results in a very lightweight, rigid brace. With a large amount of attention paid to the comfort of this brace, the Axis will feature an all new fit and will be like nothing you've ever seen before.
- Adjustable hyper-extension lock-outs, allows personalized fitment.
- DualDefense Patella Guard total tracking knee cup design.
- Full protection at all times.
- Lightweight and durable construction.
- Perfect FormFit Frame: Lightweight and impact-resistant carbon fiber shell with reinforced aluminum monocoque hinge provides impact protection and knee stabilization.
- Tru-Motion 2.0 Anatomically Correct Hinges: Keeps the brace in place no matter how much you ride.
- Quick-Dry Comfort Liner: Keeps you cool and dry and is removable and washable.
EVS Knee Brace Bag:
- Protect your investment with this padded bag.
- Perfect for braces and accessories.
- Easy care sides and top handles.
- Reinforced bottom.
- Dimensions: 20.75" x 9.25" x 7.25".
The braces look great. After the correct adjustment they were ok for a few rides. After some wear i needed to really snug the velcro down to keep the braces in place. The velcro lost its strength and the knee cap guard broke away from the lower mount. They haven't been great braces for me. I ran the original Asterisks prior and felt they were a better design with a larger foot print connecting to the back of the leg rather then straps. The laces and other componants did deteriorate from sweat on the Asterisks.
I bought all of the knee braces and had my own shoutout. I was leaning towards the asterisks as I have used those for years. The original models that is.
I decided to upgrade to a lighter speaker frame so I looked at all of them.
The k700 is by far the slickest brace out there.
These EVS braces are over engineered and strapped in an uncomfortable place behind the knee.
The k700's are almost not noticeable after about 15 minutes of running. No hangups either.
Dirt Bike / ATV: 1-888-676-8853
Sport Motorcycle: 1-866-677-7338
Also keep in mind that we have a FREE FIRST EXCHANGE PROGRAM available for this product if you need to exchange it for a different size!
Thats the good link for the sizing chart.