DuxButt electrical connectors are currently being used as a critical component in A'ME heated grips that are being sold to the powersports and recreational industries such as: ATV, snowmobile, personal watercraft and mountain biking.
Because of their reliability under various mechanical and environmental forces, A'ME is now offering these weatherproof state-of-the-art connectors to other industries for a wide variety of applications including automotive, boating, etc.
A'ME's DuxButt connectors are manufactured in U.S.A. All connectors are subjected to comprehensive in-house testing requirements. In addition, the connectors must also undergo extensive field-testing in various environments and elements throughout the year including being submerged in water.
A'ME DuxButt connectors have a high insulation value and excellent resistance to pressure, water and vibration.
A'ME DuxButt connectors are extremely durable and can be quickly and easily assembled during repeated connection and disconnection cycles.
A'ME offers a 6 month manufacture warranty on all DuxButt connectors.
- Connector bodies are molded in a special blend of Vulcathane material with an easy grip surface that is extremely durable including being ozone resistant.
- High quality nickel-plated terminals are used to insure a long lasting, non-interrupted connection.
- Male and female connector bodies are precisely form fitted to insure watertight connection.
- Each male and female connector come with a 15" standard length, 20-gauge protected wire leads for 5 amps at 12 volts.
- When plugged together, the connector body measures 2-1/32" in diameter and 2-1/2" long.
- Connectors are available in either a 2 wire-2 terminal or 4 wire-4 terminal style.