I like these even better than my last pair of Tech 8's.
Alpinestars Tech-7 Boots
- 104 Reviews
- 18 Questions
The Alpinestars Tech-7 Boots are for those who want the ultimate in protection without breaking the bank.
- With features borrowed from the Tech-10 boots the Alpinestars Tech-7 Boots offer top of the line protection without top of the line prices.
- All leather incorporated in the Alpinestars Tech-7 Boots is Full-grain leather to offer high end quality.
- The Alpinestars Tech-7 Boots us impact and abrasion resistant polyurethane in key areas, like the toe, sides of the boots, and shin plate, to avoid injury and damage to the boot itself.
- The instep of the boot has been reinforced with suede for increased grip on the motorcycle and heat resistance.
- The sole on the Alpinestars Tech-7 boots uses a steel shank to offer superior protection in case an impact occurs.
- On the inside of the boot Alpinestars has used high density contoured padding to offer shock absorption to the heel and ankle for comfort and protection.
- The Alpinestars Tech-7 Boots incorporate Achilles flex zones for superior comfort, control, and support.
- An innovative buckle design is incorporated on the boots buckle system that is self-aligning for easy closure at all times.
- Increased gaiter height for excellent water resistance.
This boot looks great but you will only get one racing season out of them.P.S.cannot resole these boots!
these boots are so comfortable i went from a tech 6 an couldnt be happier!
Good fit good flex good comfort good boots....
these are just as good or better then any $500 boots i have ever owned - buckles last , they actually come clean when you power wash them - i have about 40 hours on them and the bottoms have almost no wear at all , tech 7 are by far my favorite boots - the size runs a little big. if you buy your size you will need fat socks.
These boots are great. The first time i rode in them i relized how comfortable they are with great safety features. The only thing wrong is the buckles are pretty touph to undo. But i would definately reccomend these boots.
I have used all makes of boots and have always fallen back to Alpinestars. I understand the sole(bottom of the boot) is a little soft however I don't sharpen my pegs and have never cut through any of them. Never broken a buckle or split a strap. My son still uses older tech 10's for trail riding as they are nice and soft. Great boots.
I usually buy Tech 8 boots but short on cash so I tried these Tech 7. Very long break in but seems good so far.
I have been using Alpinstars for years from oldest son with Tech 8's to my youngest with Tech 3's and my boot tech 7's. My boots are 4 years old and perform just like the day they came out of the box. Just moved my youngest to tech 7's as he has outgrown the tech 3.s and size/comfort were the same. Great boot. In comparison to our previous boots which were fox these will last as the fox boot broke down in the first year. They are a little stiff but after taking a 2 mile walk they seasoned very well.
This is a great boot.my.third pair the comfort.and the break in time is awesome i would recommend this.boot.to all riders its also light weight
They look good and feel good can't beat them for the price
I have had these boots for just over a year now with about 70 hours on them and they have held up fairly well, just some minor stitching coming undone. The soles are holding up great. The only complaints that i have is that the buckles can be hard to open/close, and they really arent vented as stated. Overall a decent boot for someone who wants good protection, style and fit at a mid-level price.
They are great boots wook good look good. I only have one complaint i have are the buckles they are horrible but i would recommend the boot
These boots fit great...a little stiff like any other boot when you first put them on, but extremely comfortable and good fitting as soon as you put them on, great comfort and great style...and great for the price
Love these boots, have them in black and white. Great quality, and great comfort.
My garage was recently broken into & one of the things stolen was my gearbag full of gear. I wanted to go ride within the next few weeks so I saved up money and bought these boots on a Tuesday, they were at my door on Friday morning and I was able to go ride the next day. Very comfortable, great looking boots!
My son's Fox F3R boots didn't hold up very good at all, broke a buckle on third ride, left boot split on the side and were heavy. These boots are light, good fitting and so far are wearing good. The buckles are made well too. Great boot for the price!!!
These are really good boots. I have only rode twice with them but the are a big step up from the Tech 3s. The only issue i have is the right boot rubs a little on tge outside of my foot. Might just be my goofy 6 years in the military feet. Good product i highly recomend them.
Excellent fit, Great Boot for thr Price...
These boots are great, I had had them for a few months, and love them. They broke pretty fast, and if you pressure wash them after every ride, they stay looking good.