This helmet is pretty basic. Not much support as far as stuffing. I had to go up 3 sizes, because the fit was pretty tight. Now that it worn in a bit, it is a little loose. The helmet falls down over my face when I land a rough jump. Overall, if you need something cheap, this is a decent helmet. I recommend spending a little more and getting a better, more comfortable helmet.
Vega Viper Helmet - Edge
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Question
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 215 standard.
- Certified to exacting European ECE 22.05 standard.
- Channeled interior for maximum ventilation.
- Aggressive, aerodynamic shell shape available in many colorways.
- High-tech specialty thermoplastic shells for XS - 2XL; 3XL - 5XL has fiberglass shell, D.O.T. rated.
- Extra large eye port and side traction plates keep goggles in place.
- Hi-capacity forehead intake vents and dual-port rear exhaust vents maximize air flow.
- Removable, washable, comfort fit liner made from 100% Wick-Dri fabric.
- Protective logo helmet bag included.
Was a little tight.
I just recieved my helmet and it was a great fit. Great quality for the price. I will update when i wreck to let you know how good it works in a crash :)
3X-Large: 65 - 66cm.
4X-Large: 67 - 68cm.
If your head measures bigger than 66cm. I would recommend the size 4xl helmet.