Cool looking product but, didn't fit my bike. Oh well! What can you expect for a twenty year old motorcycle
Torc1 Racing Replacement Brake Pedal Tip
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Questions
- Replacement Brake Pedal Tip for Torc1 Racing brake pedals.
- Forged and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Adjustable toe kick to better accommodate riders.
- Traction pins are also replaceable keeping them just like new.
- Spring loaded aluminum brake tip moves under contact.
- Sold individually.
I broke my old and had to buy a new one. It doesn't come with a new brake snake and it also comes in pieces, not pre-assembled like pictured. But it's not that hard to piece together.
The piece itself is well built, good grip, plenty of rotation to keep it from getting ripped off in a wreck like happened to the stock piece. Was a fairly simple install with a grinder and hand file. 15 min and it's far nicer than factory!
Bought this with the intention of modifying my stock brake lever to accept it.
I had planned on some install pain, but wasn't that bad.
Not as good a quality as Hammerhead stuff, but it works, not sure how it will hold up as it looks an feels a little cheap.
I used this as a replacement on a stock brake lever
Worked great with a little alteration a little grinding and drilling fits
better than an oem one.
This came as individual pieces in a baggy. Had to assemble everything from the screws in the pedal tip to the spring and pivot bolt. Cheaper than a complete brake pedal though so it was worth it.