If your toddler can walk, the Suzuki Strider will get your toddler cruising over dirt, grass, and pavement. The bike is mechanically the same as a standard Strider, but is customized with the official Suzuki stickers along with Suzuki's Ricky Carmichael inspired #4 number plate.
When it comes to toddlers, weight and fit are critical! Because the Strider weighs less than 7 pounds it is easy to control, and quick releases on the handlebars and seat make it a snap to adjust for a growing child.
- 6.4 pounds.
- Seat height from 11 - 16".
- New Quick-Clamps on seat and handlebar; easy, no-tool assembly and adjustment makes life easy for parents and insures proper fit for a growing child.
- New 12" ultra-light one-piece molded wheel. Strong, light, one piece design with proven no-flat EVA polymer tire.
- New mini-grip handlebar and mini-handgrips; 43% smaller diameter than standard grips to better fit a toddler's small hands.
- New weatherproof mini-saddle on 220 mm seat post; smaller, narrower and lighter than a typical saddle to better fit a toddler's tiny hip spacing.
- New handlebar pad; adds extra protection and cool motocross styling.
- Patented Launchpad footrests; uniquely integrated into frame and positioned to allow development of advanced riding skills.
With the introduction of the Strider ST-3, Toddler bike technology will never be the same again. Buy a Strider today and give your child a safe, confident bike riding experience.