- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
Shorai LFX batteries come in a variety of case shapes and sizes, capacity options, and right / left polarity options, for the best possible fitment. If the LFX is slightly smaller than the original battery in one dimension or another, high-density, adhesive-backed foam sheets are included in the package. These can be trimmed and applied to the battery box in minutes, to make a solid fit, and will also provide added thermal and vibration insulation. Cable connections can be made either at tops or sides of the terminals. All these options and sizes allow Shorai LFX to offer a "drop-in" installation for most powersports vehicles. When you open a LFX battery package you will also find terminal screws and a set of spares, Shorai decals in various sizes, and the user manual.
- Ultra light. One fifth the weight of equivalent lead-acid batteries on average.
- Zero sulfation, for longer service life.
- Holds unloaded charge for one year without maintenance.
- Military-spec carbon composite case.
- Faster cranking for better starts.
- Super-fast recharge rate.
- No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Limited three-year warranty!
- Model: LFX14L2-BS12.
- 14Ah PbEq 12V eq, "L" polarity, Case Type 2.
- Voltage (V): 12.
- A/Hr PbEq: 14.
- Cranking CCA (A): 210.
- Weight (grams): 730.00.
- Weight (pounds): 1.61.
- Max Charge (A): 14.
- Terminal Polarity: - / +.
Important note: LFX batteries are NOT for use with a battery charger / tender that has an automatic "desulfation mode" which cannot be disabled. Shorai has consulted with Deltran, manufacturer of the "Battery Tender" brand, and has confirmed their products do NOT have a desulfation mode, and therefore are OK for use with Shorai's LFX Lithium-Iron Batteries. The most suitable charger / tender for Shorai's LFX Lithium-Iron Batteries is the Shorai LFX Lithium-Iron Battery Charger / Maintainer (SHO-BMS01), which is sold separately. See Shorai's website or included instructions for more information about charging procedures and for more detailed warranty information.