Core EXP just got better - Now with EXP 2.0 Technology™ - Breakthrough in Response, Performance and Tunability! Rekluse Core EXP - Core as in "Hard-Core," is Rekluse's award winning premier product. It is the #1 choice for performance-minded riders that insist on perfect clutch lever feel that also demand the highest performance and durability available.
- Faster cornering.
- Improved traction.
- Virtually eliminates stalling.
- Better starts.
- Faster lap times.
- Fully tunable to rider preference and terrain conditions.
When introduced in 2009, EXP technology revolutionized the auto-clutch market by incorporating sliding wedges into an expanding friction disk. Wedges provided increased clutch performance at low to mid RPMs over traditional ball-bearing auto-clutches. By incorporating two ball bearings stacked on top of each other within the wedge, the friction generated from sliding wedges is virtually eliminated in EXP 2.0.
The result is clutch engagement and disengagement response that is unparalleled by any previous auto-clutch. Throttle control is increased dramatically while maintaining increased clutch performance at low to mid RPMs. With the increased response, a wider array of tuning options become available while further reducing the possibility of "pop" stalls.
Features and Benefits:
- Feature: EXP 2.0 Technology™. Benefit: Ball-wedges give unparalleled throttle control and response; 7075 aluminum boosts durability; 1/4-turn pins for quick and easy tuning.
- Feature: Fully adjustable includes optional light and heavy ball-wedges and EXP springs. Benefit: Allows rider to achieve a matrix of truly custom settings to obtain great performance advantages.
- Feature: High grade CNC machined billet, hard anodized aluminum clutch components. Benefit: Handles extreme abuse and offers long lasting durability.
- Feature: Center clutch designed with innovative fluid dynamic oil flow technology. Benefit: Cooler operating temperatures for less fade and longer clutch and clutch plate life.
- Feature: Proprietary pressure plate design with locating clutch spring pockets. Benefit: Superior clutch lever feel and consistent engagement / disengagement action.
- Feature: 17-7 stainless steel precision wound and heat treated pressure plate springs ensure that springs will not sack out from high heat cycles and extended use. Benefit: Provides consistent clutch torque capacity eliminating clutch slip.
- Feature: Includes Rekluse billet aluminum clutch cover with added oil volume. Benefit: Offers greater impact protection and lower operating temperatures.
- Feature: CNC laser-cut drive plates perfectly match the center clutch with Rekluse Continuous Radius Spline Technology™ causing clutch loads to be evenly distributed over a greater surface area with more precise tolerances. Benefit: Longer clutch component life, smoother engagement / disengagement, and less clutch hammering that virtually eliminates grooving with even the most aggressive riders.
- Feature: Perfect clutch lever feel and action. Benefit: Nothing to adjust to or adapt to the clutch lever works just like it always has.
- Feature: Easy to install and easy to tune. Benefit: Allows for quick trackside tuning to changing conditions and for testing.
30 Day Demo Ride and Performance Guarantee
See for yourself. Ride with one of the Rekluse auto-clutches in your bike, on your terrain, in the conditions that you are familiar with, and if after riding you do not agree that it has significantly improved your riding performance and fun factor Rekluse will refund your full purchase price upon return of the product within the first 30 days of purchase. Products that qualify are: Rekluse Core EXP, EXP and Z-Start.
Warranty: Rekluse provides a 1-year warranty from date of shipment for materials and workmanship when the Rekluse product is installed per Rekluse instructions into a stock bike set-up. Rekluse will repair, replace, or pro-rate a refund for any product found to be defective in materials or workmanship at its sole discretion within the 1-year warranty. Rekluse is not liable for personal property loss, parts loss or damage by use or misuse of any product Rekluse sells or manufactures. Any attempted repairs or modifications made to Rekluse products will void any and all warranties.