Introducing the new adjustable Linkage Guard from Pro Moto Billet. They teamed up with the suspension pros at Stillwell Performance to design a product that replaces the linkage arm with a hybrid guard and adjustable suspension link.
"Trail" version is an open design for a slight weight savings over the "Pro" model.
- Four adjustments available from stock out to 2 mm.
- Improves front end steering and cornering.
- Helps with rear wheel traction.
- Can lower seat height down 1/2 an inch at 2 mm setting.
- Machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum.
- Weighs only about 6.7 ounces over stock link.
- Shaped to deflect blows away from the linkage.
- Protective 'hard-black' anodized finish.
- Dual heavy-duty 20 mm needle bearings with dust seals installed.
- Prevents expensive damage to the lower shock clevis and the suspension linkage.
Note: Intended for linkage models only. Will not fit 2011 two-stroke KTM models.