- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-888-676-8853.
The MotoSport.com Pirelli 80/85BW Scorpion Tire Combo includes ONE Front and ONE Rear Pirelli Scorpion tire with the following features:
The only professional motocross tires in mini-cross sizes for future champions - offering the best in all round performance and perfect for training purposes.
- Effective in all conditions of use: competition, training or just for fun!
- Excellent traction on all surfaces to ensure the maximum transmission of power to the ground.
- High performance consistency even in extreme racing conditions.
- Tread pattern optimized to increase traction and grip on a vast range of surfaces.
- Widely spaced blocks to ensure adaptability to soft and slippery surfaces.
- Excellent cleaning in soft terrain.
- Arrow layout of knobs and aligned side knob give direction and stability.
- Shoulder knobs designed for precise trajectory when leaned into turns.
- Front tire with optimized lateral blocks to ensure steering precision.
- Rear tire with 'bow tie' center knobs for outstanding grip.
- Excellent durability with long knob life.
- The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in professional MX competition.
Tire Model Details:
- Pirelli Scorpion MX Mid Soft 32: Soft surfaces, such as mud or sand, and intermediate surfaces such as grass or compact and dry ground. Only Front 21" version is DOT Approved, Rear is NHS*.
- Pirelli Scorpion MX Extra J: Durable, race-ready, all-around full range tire. Designed for a wide range of terrain from hard to medium-soft. NHS*.
* All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tires are only for pure racing and cannot be legally used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation.