The Ti-4R Race System is constructed from titanium and is designed for closed course competition ONLY. Pro Circuit constructed the Ti-4R exhaust system with closed course features to maximize its power output potential. Keeping weight to a minimum was the key when designing the Ti-4R system and Pro Circuit achieved that by using high-quality titanium. The non-spark arrested and welded titanium end cap creates a smooth non-restrictive flow, allowing mass amounts of exhaust to escape. Pro Circuit's all new RC-4 Resonance Chamber has been added to the head pipe to reduce noise output.
- Strictly for closed course competition.
- Non-spark arrested system.
- Welded titanium end cap (same as Team Pro Circuit).
- Meets AMA / FIM sound requirements of 94db.
- Three-piece system which includes silencer, mid pipe and head pipe.
- Strong billet aluminum mounting bracket.
- Same exhaust system ran by Team Pro Circuit, Geico Powersports Honda, Troy Lee Designs Honda and Two-Two Motorsports.
Note: The RC-4 Resonance Chamber, depending on the year of your bike, might not come with the system.