Ryan Villopoto is always on the hunt for a title shot, and he's a five-star general in his class. That's what inspired the Digi-Camo graphics and military highlights on his Signature Series Crowbar MX. It's a premium design with EN 1938 rated impact protection, a true anatomical fit with moisture-wicking foam, and all the attitude a two-wheeled warrior needs.
The culmination of 25 years of goggle technology, Oakley's Crowbar MX goggles offers the protection and performance demanded by the world's top riders. The lightweight and flexible O-Matter® frame is combined with optically pure Lexan® to maintain impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 standards. Clear lenses are enhanced with F3 anti-fog treatment, the optics maximize your range of peripheral and downward view. You can't stay focused without comfort, so Oakley engineered triple-layer face foam to wick away sweat, and strap outriggers for balanced pressure distribution. And to keep the strap from sliding, they treated it with silicone. This goggle also comes with a removable nose guard and the Oakley 7-pack laminated tearoff system, the most advanced tearoff system on the planet.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range.
- Flexible O-Matter® chassis.
- Rigid O-Matter® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure.
- Anti-fog lens on clear lens frames.
- Hi-performance blue on selected frames.
- Removable O-Matter® nose guard included.
- Improved 3-pin attachment system for tear-offs.
- 7 pack of Oakley laminated tear-offs included.
- Lexan lens material provides 100% protection against UV-A, UV-B, UV-C and harmful blue light.
- Re-designed facial fit contour.
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact.
- Exceeds EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements.
- Metal icon accent.
- Contrasting colored frame components compliment frame color.
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture-wicking and comfort.
- Optional Black Iridium® coating available on Pro Frame series for added glare reduction.