Sometimes Oakley gets together with Troy Lee Designs® (TLD), the premier custom paint shop for racing helmets. Sparks fly, ideas ignite, and anybody who's not arrested or hospitalized usually goes home with a cool concept for goggles. Here's Exhibit A: The Troy Lee Crowbar® MX with a TLD Discharge print. This is the goggle you wear to strut your stuff and ruffle the feathers of competitors, and the eye-twisting art of peacock plumes works the program nicely.
The culmination of over 30 years of goggle innovation, Crowbar MX has an insane amount of technology. It meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity impact and EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements. Too bad there isn't a standard for comfort because this goggle would dominate it. Crowbar MX gives you the moisture-wicking comfort of triple layer face foam, plus a flexible O-Matter® chassis combined with strap connectors that distribute pressure evenly.
The Lexan® lens filters out all UV and comes optimized with F3 anti-fog technology. Crowbar MX includes a removable nose guard and the Oakley 7-pack laminated tearoff system, the most advanced tearoff system on the planet.
Accessory lenses are available for this interchangeable lens design, and Oakley matched each edition with a specific lens to get you started. The TLD Discharge Purple version comes with a Dark Grey lens that helps you maintain color recognition, and it's optimized for medium sun brightness. For the TLD Discharge Red version, Oakley chose Fire Iridium®. It's a lens made for low light conditions, and it increases visual contrast to give depth perception an essential boost.
- Re-designed and improved facial fit contour.
- Flexible O-Matter™ chassis.
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture-wicking and comfort.
- Rigid O-Matter™ strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure.
- Quick release interchangeable strap attachments.
- Improved 3-pin attachment system for tear-offs.
- Metal Icon Accents.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range.
- Fog elimination of lenses with F2 anti-fog technology.
- Optional Iridium coating available for added glare reduction.
- Lexan® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact.
- Exceeds EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements.
- Removable O-Matter™ nose guard included.
- 7 pack of Oakley laminated tear-offs included.