- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
Maxima's Premium 4 is a superior product featuring advanced additive technology in the development of highly stable and long life multi-grade motorcycle specific oil. By using an exclusive blend of petroleum base stocks and advanced anti-wear, anti-shear additives, this product assures viscosity stability for 4-cycle engines with integrated transmissions. This formula also has extra anti-scuff additives to handle extreme loads and peak temperatures in high performance engines.
Usage: For all air and water-cooled 4-cycle gasoline engines.
- Viscosity stable.
- Reduces friction and engine temperatures.
- High temperature additive system.
- Formulated for "Wet" clutches.
- All weather formula.
- Easy starts.
- Reduces engine wear.
- Premium petroleum base.
- Exceeds JASO-MA M/C 4T Specs.
- Exceeds API SG/CC Specs.
- Turbo certified.
- SAE viscosity: 5w30.
- Color D 1500: Amber.
- Gravity: 31.4°A.P.I.
- Viscosity SUS @ 100°F: 300.
- Viscosity SUS @ 210°F: 61.67.
- Viscosity cSt @ 40°C: 60.8.
- Viscosity cSt @ 100°C: 10.69.
- Pour point: -45°F.
- Flash point: 416°F.
- Fire point: 200°F.
- Viscosity index: 167.