- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
Extra4 is a 100% synthetic motor oil featuring advanced additive technology. By using today's most advanced additive systems and high-performance synthetic ester-based stocks, Maxima have engineered what they believe to be the finest 4-cycle motorcycle specific oil available on the market today. The very latest shear stable polymer systems have been used to assure viscosity stability and virtually eliminate transmission "shear-down" of the oil.
Usage: For all air and water-cooled 4-cycle gasoline engines.
- 100% triple-ester blend.
- Reduces friction and engine temperatures.
- Viscosity stable.
- Anti-wear and anti-scuff additives.
- All weather formula.
- Easy starts.
- Reduces engine wear.
- Improves fuel economy.
- Smoother transmission shifting.
- Superior engine cleanliness.
- Extends drain intervals.
- Formulated for "Wet" clutches.
- Exceeds JASO-MA M/C 4T specs.
- Exceeds API SG/CC specs.
- SAE viscosity: 0w10, 5w40, 10w40, 15w50, 10w60.
- Color D 1500: Amber.
- Viscosity SUS @ 100°F: 440 (10w40), 570 (15w50), 666.24 (10w60).
- Viscosity SUS @ 210°F: 68.3 (10w40), 87.7 (15w50), 116.55 (10w60).
- Viscosity cSt @ 40°C: 82.2 (10w40), 116.8 (15w50), 131.6 (10w60).
- Viscosity cSt @ 100°C: 12.5 (10w40), 17.42 (15w50), 22.87 (10w60).
- Pour point: -30°F (10w40), -45°F (15w50), -33°F (10w60).
- Flash point: 432°F (10w40), 426°F (15w50), 417.2°F (10w60).
- Viscosity index: 144 (10w40), 164 (15w50), 204 (10w60).