- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
Maxima Coolanol is a ready-to-use 50/50 blend of premium quality ethylene glycol-based antifreeze and deionized water to provide optimum rust and corrosion protection for all aluminum and magnesium motorcycle and ATV liquid-cooled engines. Coolanol also contains anti-foam agents to reduce water pump cavitation and increase cooling capacity. Coolanol 50/50 blend protects from freeze-ups in winter down to -34°F. Coolanol also raises your cooling system's boiling point to 265°F with a 15 pound radiator cap. This extremely low-silicate fluid is ideally suited for all motorcycle applications.
- Convenient ready-to-use blend.
- Increases cooling capacity.
- Nitrate, Amine, Borax free!
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Increases cooling system boiling point.
- For 2-cycle or 4-cycle liquid cooled engines.
- 100% biodegradable in its unused form.
- Pounds per gallon: 8.90.
- Boiling protection with 15 pound cap: 265°F.
- Freezing protection -34°.
- Specific gravity: 1.07.