- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
MoCool® by Motul is a non-glycol based radiator additive for use in racing applications where a glycol-based product cannot be used. Engines will run up to 30°F (15°C) cooler and it improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency. For use in straight water or anti-freeze / water systems.
- Optimal protection against corrosion for the cooling system.
- Recommended for magnesium, aluminum alloy cases, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems.
- Water pump protection, reduces cavitation.
- Anti-corrosion properties that remain even under high temperature and sustained use; low corrosion inhibitors consumption.
- Seals, rubber pipes, and plastic parts friendly.
- Legal in the following racing series: AMA, WERA, CCS, WRMMA.
Notes: Some racing regulations do not allow anything other than pure water; if in doubt, check with race officials before using MoCool. MoCool does not provide any antifreeze protection.