K&N XStream Series Motocross Air Filters take performance to the next level with the addition of a filter within the filter's top in order to add even more filtration area for high air-flow and capacity. Each filter piece has pleated media which creates a large surface area that provides high airflow and great dirt holding capacity for extreme conditions. The two-piece design eases installation and removal on modern narrow-framed MX bikes. The epoxy-coated aluminum wire mesh, incorporated into a backfire screen, protects the filter element from harmful debris. A custom base seal ensures a precise and secure fit. K&N air filters are washable and re-usable and they come pre-oiled and ready to use.
- Ideal for extended use in dirty and dusty off-road riding and provide clean carburetion even at high altitude.
- Pleated cotton filter allows for 2 to 3 times the filtration area of a foam filter, increasing filtration and air flow.
- Easy installation, changing and cleaning.
- Product style: Unique air filters.
- Filter material: Cotton gauze.
- Flanges: None.
- Height: 3 inches (76 mm).
- Weight: 1.8 pounds (0.8 kg).