The Trekker is Fly Racing's crossover design helmet that combines the best of MX and Street styling and function to create one of the most versatile helmets on the market. The Trekker is ideal for dual sport and adventure touring and offers the comfort of riding without goggles; but when the going gets rough, you can still have the option to flip up or remove the shield and throw on your own choice of eye protection.
Features and Materials:
- D.O.T. Approved; meets or exceeds D.O.T. helmet standards.
- Advanced Poly Alloy shell construction, combines high-strength poly materials to create an aggressive design that is durable and lightweight.
- Dual-Density EPS Liner helps reduce the shock of impact by creating a more progressive impact absorption zone.
- Unique visor shape allows for use of goggles when the shield is open or removed.
- Multi-position, ratcheting face shield.
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads help keep the interior of your helmet clean and fresh.
- 16 total vents (8 intake, 8 exhaust) circulate large volume of airflow to help keep your head cool. Adjustable vents include: 1 mouthpiece, 2 brow, and 2 rear.