Complete Fastway System 5 Steering Stabilizer Over-Bar Kit.
- System 5 steering stabilizer.
- Frame clamp.
- Frame clamp post.
- Stabilizer mount.
- All necessary hardware and installation instructions.
System 5 Stabilizer:
The only stabilizer on the market that gives riders the freedom of five easy-to-adjust circuits. These five adjustments allow you to fine-tune the steering on your bike or quad to fit your riding style or terrain. The Low and High speed circuits are at your fingertips and adjustable on-the-fly. Fastway stabilizers reduce impact over choppy terrain, control high-speed head shake, and reduce arm pump and rider fatigue.
- 1)LOW SPEED Adjustment on the FLY: Controls the resistance level when turning the handlebars at low speeds - such as when cornering or making corrections when going straight.
- 2)HIGH SPEED Adjustment on the FLY: Controls the dampers response to high-speed impacts such as roots, rocks, ruts and hard hits. Lowers the force of hard impacts that are transmitted to the rider, and helps reduce rider fatigue.
- 3)RETURN TO CENTER: Controls the resistance level of the handlebar when returning to the center position from either side - resulting in more control over the vehicle's ability to hold its line.
- 4)CORNERING ANGLE: Controls the angle of the transition between the center damping stage and the cornering damping stage. Four positions are available on both the left and right sides.
- 5)CORNERING DAMPING LEVEL: Allows reduction of the resistance level for the cornering stage, giving the rider full control over how the vehicle responds when turning.