- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-888-676-8853.
The Dunlop® Rebate That Sticks!: From September 1st through December 31st, 2013, receive a mail-in rebate of up to $50 with the purchase of any Dunlop® Geomax® Tire (MX11™, MX31™, MX51FA™, MX51™, MX71™)! With the purchase of 3 or 4 Dunlop® Geomax® Tires, also receive a set of 2 "Geomax" tire stickers per tire. *For additional details, terms and conditions, please see linked Dunlop Geomax Rebate Card.
The Geomax MX71 incorporates innovative features to help deliver optimum performance in hard-pack / blue-groove conditions while also crossing over well into intermediate terrain conditions.
- Profile design features more tread volume (greater land / sea ratio) in the shoulders for enhanced cornering grip.
- Directional front tire pattern and geometric shoulder-block shape for enhanced braking grip and cornering traction, and enhanced slide control.
- Unique placement of "camber traction blocks" for optimum lean-angle traction and grip when exiting corners.
- Dunlop Geomax Reinforced Pattern™ (GRP) design for enhanced wear and resistance to tread block tearing.
- Variable spacing between center tread blocks for enhanced performance.
- Recessed biting edges yield enhanced traction for greater grip throughout a wide range of terrain conditions.
- Load / speed index: 40M.
- Recommended rim: 1.40".
- Overall diameter: 22.83".
- Overall width: 3.31".
- Full tread depth: 12/32".
- Maximum load (pounds) / PSI: N/A.