Featuring the same performance of the DR.D TI/CF system, the SS/CF (Stainless Steel Tubing / Carbon Fiber Can) is an economical option for those wanting the carbon fiber look without the price tag. Lighter than the stock exhaust, the SS/CF features durable 304 stainless steel, TIG-welded construction and billet aluminum mounting hardware. Uniquely track tested to improve hit, delivery, and pulling power with substantial performance gains, the DR.D SS/CF has no equal. Built and tested model specific for superior for strength, welded construction, magnesium end cap, removable bolts (not rivets) at the inlet cap for easy repacking, and stepped perforated core (reduced heat) for increased durability set DR.D apart in construction, and on the track.
- Performance improvements over stock system.
- Features stainless steel header, mid pipe, and carbon fiber muffler.
- Lightweight magnesium end cap; riveted on for increased durability.
- Welded construction for reduced weight.
- Removable bolts at inlet cap for easy repacking.
- Includes roll style packing; extends packing life.