- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-888-676-8853.
Motocross wheels from DNA Specialty are made of DNA's exclusive 7000 Series Alloy Rim, the DNA 6000-T6 Series Alloy Spool-type Hub, and highly polished DNA 300 Series stainless steel spokes and nipples. The wheels are fully laced and trued out of the box with bearings and seals installed in the hub. Made in the U.S.A.
- Wheels are ready to go right out of the box.
- Bearings and seals pre-installed in hub.
- Works with O.E.M. and aftermarket rotors.
- Comes complete with spacers.
- Note: Rotor bolts not included, available separately.
- Rim material: 7000 series aluminum.
- Hub material: 6000-T6 aluminum.
- Spoke material: Stainless steel spokes and nipples.
- Rim size: 1.60 x 21".
- Finish (Hub / Rim): Red / Black.