D.I.D is the number one motorcycle chain in the world. D.I.D chains are used by factory races teams from all manufacturers in race series everywhere.
Pinning your bike out of every turn might tear apart the stock chain, but D.I.D and their 520NZ chain will not let you, or your race for first, down.
- For machines originally equipped with non-O-ring chains.
- Solid rollers.
- Shot-peened parts.
- High cylindrical and roundness accuracy.
- Exacting tolerances provide low friction.
- DHA pin treatment - hard chromium-carbide layer formed on pin surface for exceptional strength and wear resistance.
- Special alloy steel with extended riveted bushing "anti-kink" design.
- Highest quality non-O-ring chain in overall combined performance.
- Up to 19% higher tensile strength; average tensile strength of 8,220 pounds.
- Wear life index: 410.
- Rated for up to a 250cc bike.
- Weight (per 100 links): 3.54 pounds.
- Includes a clip-style master link.
- 120 links.
- Note: Non-sealed chains require more regular maintenance than sealed (O-ring, X-ring) versions and are mainly recommended for off-road use.
D.I.D's exclusive SDH (Super DH) pin treatment is the secret behind the superior performance of the NZ Series chains. This high-tech pin treatment forms an extremely hard chromium carbide layer on the pin's surface while maintaining a soft inner core. SDH treated pins have extreme impact strength while maintaining outstanding shock absorption. This treatment creates a chain with anti-oxidation properties and superior wear resistance against invasion of hard foreign materials.