The Fortnight is a versatile travel pack with enough capacity to go for a week (two if you're John Cardiel). It provides the volume and internal organization of a wheelie and the mobility of a backpack. The Fortnight is low profile for enhanced visibility when riding. It has external pockets for travel documents and a compression flap for hauling a sleeping roll or jacket. It's part of the Cardiel Travel Series, a three-bag travel system designed in collaboration with skateboard legend and track bike savant, John Cardiel. Made for John's simple, resourceful, creative, and self-sufficient travel style, the three-bag system can be used in tandem or on its own - answering to every need from a two-hour ride to a two-week trip.
- Low-profile design improves visibility for increased ridability.
- Large zip-around opening for easy access to cargo.
- Compression flap with commercial-grade straps accommodates a range of loads.
- Zippered external flap pocket for travel documents.
- Large external pocket fits the Cardiel Shank (sold separately).
- Reinforced, internal mesh-pockets with Velcro closures and integrated key loop.
- Industrial-strength hook-and-loop accessory shoulder-mounting straps.
- Exclusive Cardiel Patch.
- Weatherproof, 1050-denier Cordura outer shell.
- 1680 Ballistic bottom panels for enhanced durability.
- Weatherproof, military-grade, 18-ounce truck-tarpaulin liner.
- Nylon 69 thread and waterproof, urethane YKK zippers.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Ergonomic shoulder-strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability.
- Sternum strap for load distribution.
- Industrial-metal cam lock underarm-compression buckles.
- Dimensions: 13"W x 20.5"H x 7"D.
- Volume: 40 liters.
- Weight: 3.8 pounds.