Bring Yourself On It
Twenty years in, Chatterbox USA continues to lead the market in biker to biker communication. Founded in 1993, Chatterbox developed the first rider to rider communication system for the motorsports industry. Riders and passengers use Chatterbox to communicate with each other, talk on the phone, listen to music and coordinate GPS.
How else would you request to move into the right lane?
Communication is key in every facet of life and when you're on two wheels it's even more crucial. The Chatterbox Duo Communicator is hands-free with a rider-to-rider range of 200 yards in full duplex and rider to passenger capability. This model features Bluetooth allowing you to pair with two accessory devices like a cell phone, GPS, IPod at the same time. The Chatterbox Duo is ideal for the commuting rider.
- Rider to Rider Intercom with Bluetooth connectivity to your phone, music and GPS.
- Bike to Bike full duplex communication between two riders.
- Maximum range of 200 yards.
- Rider to passenger communication capability.
- Listen to music while getting voice direction from GPS wirelessly.
- Answer and receive phone calls.
- True Hi-Fi stereo speakers and noise suppression microphone.
- Headset with microphones for full face helmets (open face mic sold separately).
- 8 hours of talk time and 20 hours of standby.
- Includes Duo unit with factory installed rechargeable lithium ion battery, noise reducing headset with microphone for full face helmets, USB charging cable and AC adapter, mounting bracket with a cradle, two screws, wire clip wire stick and owner's manual.
- Certain states and localities may prohibit the use of two earpieces or two-piece headsets while operating a vehicle. Please check and follow all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the use of electronics, earpieces and headsets before operating your vehicle.
MotoSport carries one of the largest Chatterbox selections of communicators and accessories on the web.