At BikeMaster, they understand the quality and performance that motorcycle owners demand. They also understand that quality should be affordable. Not just for professional riders and mechanics, but for the everyday rider / mechanic as well. That is why BikeMaster continues to bring that level of quality and performance to all riders with their complete line of tools, parts and accessories at affordable prices.
- Easy to read digital display with auto shut off and L.C.D. back light (see Note).
- Extremely accurate torque settings.
- 1/4" and 3/8" Digital Torque Wrenches measure in five units: inch-pounds, foot-pounds, N-m, kg-cm and kg-m.
- 1/2" Digital Torque Wrench measures in four units: inch-pounds, foot-pounds, N-m, and kg-m.
- Peak and Track modes give you the option to log highest torque achieved.
- Alarm and red light flashes when set torque value is reached.
- Built-in memory logs the last 50 torque values you achieved.
- Comes with a heavy-duty protective carrying case.
- 1/4" and 3/8" Digital Torque Wrenches are 9" in length, 1/2" Digital Torque Wrench is 19" in length.
Note: L.C.D. back light not available on 1/4".