At BikeMaster, they understand the quality and performance that motorcycle owners demand. They also understand that quality should be affordable. Not just for professional riders and mechanics, but for the everyday rider / mechanic as well. That is why BikeMaster continues to bring that level of quality and performance to all riders with their complete line of tools, parts and accessories at affordable prices.
The upgraded BikeMaster O-ring chain offers not only the industry's best value-price, but also the highest durability.
- Component designs optimized with computer analysis provide higher tensile strength.
- Specially controlled heat treatment means tougher material.
- Reinforced roller offers higher impact resistance and longer durability.
- "Round rivet head" offers superior rigidity over 2 or 4-point (quad-staked) riveting.
- Average tensile strength of 8,000 pounds.
- Suitable for 650cc maximum displacement street and off-road use.
- Includes clip-style master link.
- 120 links.
Note for installing O-ring chains: As O-ring chains are wider than standard roller chains, when fitting an O-ring chain to a motorcycle that was fitted with a non O-ring chain as original equipment, it is essential to check that there is proper clearance of the engine cases near the countershaft sprocket and any other places of close contact. Failure to do so could result in damage to the chain and motorcycle and could ultimately cause the chain to fail.