- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil is formulated for use in all suspension forks including those using cartridge and dual-chamber systems. Through the use of carefully selected high viscosity base oils, stiction and fade are reduced providing smooth operation over a wide temperature range. Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil is available in seven viscosity grades; 2.5W, 5W, 7W, 10W, 15W, 20W and 30W.
- Recommended for all standard and cartridge type motorcycle fork suspensions on street and off-road motorcycles, ATVs and all other high performance applications.
- Direct replacement of original O.E.M. fill.
- Follow the fork manufacturer's recommendation for grade selection. For fine tuning damping characteristics all grades of Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil may be blended with each other.
- Superior anti-wear - Unique Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry greatly reduces stiction, friction and wear for extended suspension tubes and sliders life and more responsive and reliable performance.
- Minimized friction - Bel-Ray friction modifiers increase lubricity for minimum "stiction" and for more responsive and better handling suspension over irregular terrain.
- Viscosity stability - Viscosity stability provides long lasting and consistent performance and response, even as the suspension heats up.
- Anti-foam - Eliminates foaming and air entrainment for consistent damping.