The MotoSport.com Applied R/S Triple Clamp Kit With Pro Taper Contour Handlebar Combo includes one each of the following:
Applied R/S Triple Clamp Kit With Oversized Bar Mounts:
The new RS line is unlike any on the market today. The rubber / solid design is the best of both worlds.
- For oversized bars.
- Superior system to the previous conical-shaped bushings.
- Proprietary urethane elastomer bushings provide excellent vibration damping characteristics; this strong and abrasion-resistant formula withstands over 2200 PSI.
- The elastomer bushings are contained in machined pockets on the top clamp, then precision machined.
- Stainless steel collars are inserted into the elastomer bushings providing a mechanical restraint while still isolating the bar mounts from vibration.
- The bar mount is then secured with a strong grade 10.9 bolt.
- The proper torque secures the bar mount and pre-loads the elastomer bushings; pre-load ensures the bushings completely fill the pockets and isolate the bar mounts.
- Also included in the kit is a set of 6061 aluminum bushings; these precision-machined solid bushings fit into the pockets in place of the elastomer bushings and create a solid mount system.
- Feature offset mounting holes for adjusting handlebar location.
- Top it off with the included one-piece bar clamp to tie both mounts together and you have a twist-free rubber or solid system.
- Includes R/S top triple clamp, R/S bottom triple clamp, elastomer and solid bushings, bar mounts, one-piece bar clamp, and hardware.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Note: Clamp has same offset and height as O.E.M.
Pro Taper Contour Handlebars - Oversize 1-1/8":
In 1991, Pro Taper introduced the 1-1/8-inch Taperwall handlebar and the industry hasn't been the same since. The Corona, CA based company expanded its product line to include clutches, sprockets and grips, among others, but Pro Taper never turned its back on what landed them in the motocross world.
The Pro Taper Contour Handlebar - Oversized is a best seller and made with the same quality as its Standard 7/8-inch Pro Taper brother, it's just, well, oversized! Check out the features that come with this solid beast and you'll understand why it's a must-have on the race course by riders like Nate Adams, Levi Sherwood and Robbie Maddison.
- Made with aerospace-grade aluminum and 5 mm wall tubing.
- Chemically applied scratch and peel-resistant graphics.
- Knurled clutch side for secure grip hold.
- 1/4" cut guides for precise width modification.
- Includes high-density molded pad.
- Bend and color for every application.