The MotoSport.com Applied Factory R/S Triple Clamp Set With Renthal Fat Bar Handlebar Combo includes one each of the following:
Applied Factory R/S Triple Clamp Set With Oversized Bar Mounts:
The new RS line is unlike any on the market today. The rubber / solid design is the best of both worlds.
- Superior system to the previous conical-shaped bushings.
- Proprietary urethane elastomer bushings provide excellent vibration damping characteristics; this strong and abrasion-resistant formula withstands over 2200 PSI.
- The elastomer bushings are contained in machined pockets on the top clamp, then precision machined.
- Stainless steel collars are inserted into the elastomer bushings providing a mechanical restraint while still isolating the bar mounts from vibration.
- The bar mount is then secured with a strong grade 10.9 bolt.
- The proper torque secures the bar mount and pre-loads the elastomer bushings; pre-load ensures the bushings completely fill the pockets and isolate the bar mounts.
- Also included in the kit is a set of 6061 aluminum bushings; these precision-machined solid bushings fit into the pockets in place of the elastomer bushings and create a solid mount system.
- For oversized bars.
- Feature offset mounting holes for adjusting handlebar location.
- Top it off with the included one-piece bar clamp to tie both mounts together and you have a twist-free rubber or solid system.
- Includes R/S top triple clamp, R/S bottom triple clamp, elastomer and solid bushings, bar mounts, one-piece bar clamp, and hardware.
- Made in the USA!
- Note: Includes Oversized 1-1/8" Bar Mounts.
Renthal Fat Bar - Oversized 1-1/8"
- Features a tapered outer wall resulting in a 1-1/8" (28.6 mm) clamping diameter and 7/8" diameter at the control ends.
- 7010 T6 aluminum with a braceless design and 5.0 mm wall thickness at the bends to add strength.
- Laser-etched positioning grid.
- Knurled grip area increases bonding between bars and grips.
- Shot-peened, anodized bonding between bars and grips.
- Combines excellent strength with good resilience.
- This bar is particularly applicable where the lack of a crossbrace is of special importance.
- Note: Bar pad included.