Alpinestars Erzberg Drystar Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Rugged yet lightweight, Alpinestars Erzberg Jacket utilizes a waterproof outer shell with taped seams and water-tight closures, providing all-weather capability. Compatible with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support, the jacket integrates with the Erzberg WP Pants to form a high-performance, waterproof Enduro ensemble.
- Optimized for use with the Erzberg WP Pants.
- Waterproof outer shell features taped seams to provide an impermeable barrier against the elements.
- The smooth inner construction has been specifically engineered to allow the jacket to fit effortlessly over the top of Alpinestars' range of Bionic Protection Jackets.
- Elongated profile offers extra cover over the hip area.
- Zippered air intakes for highly effective climate control.
- Pre-bent, multi-panel sleeve construction for superior fit in the riding position.
- Two-way, waterproof zipper main closure.
- External welded pockets with waterproof zippers.
- Soft microfiber collar enhances comfort while reducing chafing.
- Reinforced elbow construction.
- Integrated flat hook-and-loop wrist closure.
- Internal waist shock cord allows the jacket's fit to be fine-tuned.
There have been no questions asked about the Alpinestars Erzberg Drystar Jacket.