Lighter, faster and built with all the experience gained from years of producing Championship winning footwear.
- Model-specific polyurethane plastics used throughout the design of the boot.
- Optimized plastics are thicker where support and reinforcement are needed and tapered in non-critical areas.
- 3D molded shin and calf plate absorbs impacts and repels the energy of the force.
- CAD designed lateral and medial support panels are applied to the boot over both ankles which resists side to side rotation, still allows the natural twist the ankle joint needs to naturally reposition itself to center.
- Instep inner and cover panels are longer accepting a wider range of calf and leg sizes.
- Four replaceable polyurethane molded Power Lever Locking buckles float on their bases allowing unrestricted alignment.
- Lightweight polyurethane covered synthetic upper resists wear, requires less breaking and retains its shape longer.
- The steel shank, molded mid-sole and removable foot-bed insert adds comfort and support.