The ASV Y-handle is three-in-one. It works like a T-handle, only better. The ASV Y-Handle. Your new favorite tool.
- Three-way socket extension tool.
- 1/4" socket fittings on each end.
- To add length, attach deep sockets; attach an extension for hard-to-reach areas.
- Forged tool steel.
- Spring-loaded ball bearing at each end to hold socket in place.
- Chrome plated.
- Textured, neoprene rubber coating.
- Five-year unconditional guarantee.
- Made in U.S.A.
Attach your three favorite socket accessories and say goodbye to searching around for different sizes in the middle of the project. Use the Y-handle on all your projects, from household repairs to working on automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, watercraft and sports equipment.
Each arm is 4" long, providing the reach and leverage of a T-handle. Yet the Y-Handle is small enough to fit in your toolbox or on a T-handle rack. Hundreds of available socket accessories can be attached, including metric and American standard sockets, deep sockets, hex or Allen sockets, Torx sockets. A textured rubber coating feels great and keeps your Y-handle comfortable to the touch if exposed to extreme temperature. The Y-Handle can be any tool you need!
Note: Sockets not included.