Introducing the ASV Solo Sag Scale. The world's first suspension sag measurement tool that you can use by yourself. No more having to round up a friend to help you measure your suspension sag!
- Telescopic design.
- Mounts to motorcycle.
- No assistance required to use.
- Precision, exact measurement.
- Collapses down to 15-3/4" when not in use.
- 6061 aluminum alloy.
- CNC-machined fabrication.
- Measurement numbers are laser engraved for precision.
- All parts are anodized and ASV logo is laser etched.
- Five-year "Unconditional" Guarantee.
- Made In U.S.A.
The Solo displays the exact measurement, eliminating the need to write down numbers to calculate the measurement. The Solo attaches to your bike, eliminating the need for assistance, and ensuring that every time you measure, you are using the same measure points.
The Solo Sag Scales telescopic design allows it to compress down to 15-3/4", making it one of the smallest sag scales when not in use. The Solo also comes with a heavy-duty plastic case, so you can transport it and store it with your other tools without the risk of scratching or damaging it.
The Solo Sag Scale is CNC manufactured of 6061 aluminum alloy with anodized and precision laser-etched measurement numbers for accuracy and years of use. The Solo Sag Scale is 100% made in the U.S.A. and comes with an unconditional 5-Year Guarantee from ASV.