The MotoSport.com Applied Works Top Clamp With Pro Taper Contour Handlebar Combo includes one each of the following:
Applied Works Clamp:
Applied triple clamps are computer designed, CNC machined on state-of-the-art equipment, and then tested by professional riders to ensure quality, performance, and durability. Applied machines both upper and lower triple clamps from aircraft-quality billet aluminum giving them nearly twice the strength of stock triple clamps. The "WORKS" clamps feature a thicker, precision-machined fork bore that holds forks firmly in place with less clamping pressure. This provides for reduced fork flex and greater fork rigidity. Applied's innovative design positions handlebars farther forward and slightly higher than stock on most models. The reversible bolt-on bar mounts allow two different forward locations to suit your riding style.
- For use with oversized bars.
- Superior strength to stock.
- Improves ergonomics over stock.
- Reduces fork flex.
- Allows better handling.
- Adjustable bar positions.
- Works Clamps are machined bare aluminum, and have a sleek new look. (Note: they are no longer anodized gunmetal as shown).
- Pinch bolts are positioned on the side of clamps.
- Clamp kits come complete with 1-1/8" oversized bar mounts, top triple clamp, bar pad, and all hardware.
- Lifetime warranty.
Pro Taper Contour Handlebars - Oversize 1-1/8":
In 1991, Pro Taper introduced the 1-1/8-inch Taperwall handlebar and the industry hasn't been the same since. The Corona, CA based company expanded its product line to include clutches, sprockets and grips, among others, but Pro Taper never turned its back on what landed them in the motocross world.
The Pro Taper Contour Handlebar - Oversized is a best seller and made with the same quality as its Standard 7/8-inch Pro Taper brother, it's just, well, oversized! Check out the features that come with this solid beast and you'll understand why it's a must-have on the race course by riders like Nate Adams, Levi Sherwood and Robbie Maddison.
- Made with aerospace-grade aluminum and 5 mm wall tubing.
- Chemically applied scratch and peel-resistant graphics.
- Knurled clutch side for secure grip hold.
- 1/4" cut guides for precise width modification.
- Includes high-density molded pad.
- Bend and color for every application.