The primary function of the B-2 Carbon Knee Brace is to reduce the risk and severity of knee injury by preventing excess torsional force transfer to the knee in the event of an accident. Constructed from an ultra-lightweight carbon composite, the B-2 incorporates an innovative TPU knee cup that provides impact protection to the Patella and upper shin, while still allowing the full range of movement while riding.
Advanced composite construction:
- Lightweight, ergonomically engineered, carbon composite structure offers the best combination of rigidity and strength.
- Four hinge frame ensures the B-2 Carbon Knee Brace stays firmly in place, offering freedom of movement and a smooth, neutral action.
- Frame is backed with an advanced nitrilic rubber compound for additional impact protection and riding comfort.
- Smothered cassette edges ensure minimal chance of material obstruction when on the bike.
- Extension stops are included and provide post-operation support as well as helping prevent hyper-extension injuries. The leg extension movement can be blocked from 0 to 20°.
- The B-2 Carbon Knee Brace is CE-certified: 1621-1 Type A (K+L).
Innovative knee protection:
- Advanced four hinge frame is designed to withstand multi-directional loads protecting the knee joint from excessive displacement during impacts.
- Integrated, semi-rigid TPU knee cup is backed by high performance protective foam and offers exceptional impact protection to the Patella and upper shin.
- Knee cup is seamlessly attached to the frame via stretch mesh panels, ensuring optimum protector positioning at all times.
- The knee cup is removable, allowing the B-2 Carbon Knee Brace to be adapted for use as a post-operation support device.
- Available in either left or right leg versions.
- Mounted on soft pivots for greater freedom of movement.
- D-ring adjuster for precise, one-time fitment.
- Quick release buckles for fast fitting and removal.
Note: Sold individually by orientation, Left or Right.