An innovative fusion of advanced design methods and high-tech materials ensures that Alpinestars A-8 Protection Vest offers the off-road rider unrivalled upper-body security in a streamlined, ultra-lightweight protector that can be optimized for various riding conditions and requirements.
This high-tech armor system attains the highest level of protection in terms of CE standards (1621-2 level 2 and 14021) while granting the rider exceptional freedom of movement. The A-8 is optimized for use with Alpinestars' Bionic Neck Support.
- Attains the highest level of protection in terms of CE standards (1621-2 level 2 and 14021) using a newly developed, super-light Vaco12 structure in the back protector and high-performing EVA foam on the lateral and chest protectors.
- Close fitting design allows the armor to be used over or under a jersey.
- Constructed of extremely tough Thermo PU and Polypropylene, super-lightweight mesh backed by soft, washable Biofoam.
- Large, lateral protectors closely yet comfortably conform to the body.
- Designed to integrate with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support / neck brace compatible.
- Semi-rigid TPU / PP plates allow the protector to fit close to body and follow the body's motion to ensure optimal protection at all times.
- Intake and Exhaust vents combine with perforated panels to greatly enhance airflow.
- Adjustable lateral and chest straps for a superior fit.
- Removable shoulder and upper arm guards.
- Optional accessory back strap system allows the A-8 to be configured for use without the back protector.