This is where your head lives. All thinking, breathing and seeing happens in here. Total concentration is essential for a motocross racer. When you ride, you feed on instinct. You trust yourself to make millions of instant decisions. The SE-3 is designed to give you what you need - a clear, comfortable head.
- Unique and technologically advanced aerospace carbon composite shell construction.
- Dual density Shock Pad System.
- Dual density EPS liner.
- Quick-release cheek pads for aid in emergency helmet removal.
- Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features CoolMax™ and Dri-Lex™.
- Aggressive plastic top scoop and mouthpiece designs allows more airflow through helmet.
- Nose guard design adds improved airflow while providing maximum roost protection.
- Comes with 2 adjustable Vortex visors that feature single-point adjustability for custom height placement.
- Machined cross-top titanium visor screws for reduced weight.
- In-molded brow air intake system.
- SE3 helmet bag included.
- Meets SNELL M2010 and DOT FMVSS safety standards.
- SNELL / DOT model weight: 1500 - 1600 grams (3.3 - 3.5 pounds).
- Note: US Dealers do not stock CE or AU certified helmets.
Some helmet parts are replaceable and helmets can occasionally be repaired by TLD for a fee. Helmets that have been crashed and have shell or EPS damage cannot be repaired. Please contact TLD for more information.