FLY Racing proudly introduces the new Andrew Short Replica F2 Carbon helmets. Now you can wear the same helmet as Andrew Short with these replica helmets available in Replica Orange / Blue / Yellow or Short Graphic Blue / Lime / Purple and Grey / Black.
The F2 Carbon represents race-inspired lightweight helmet technology for the masses. Based on the same platform as the Formula MX, the F2 Carbon shares many of the technological features as its predecessor, yet still carves out its own unique FLY Racing style and identity.
- SNELL 2010, DOT (USA) Approved - meets and exceeds all the toughest standards - built to protect, built to last.
- Multi-port air-induction cooling system - industry exclusive 11 intake vents coupled with 4 exhaust vents circulate massive amounts of air to keep your head cool even in the hottest of conditions.
- Composite construction shell constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and KevlarŪ composite materials, which creates superior strength while remaining extremely light.
- Tri-vent goggle anti-fog vents - 3 Air intake vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog.
- Dual density EPS liner - two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact .
- Flow-through EPS and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow.
- Plush comfort liner with quick-snap technology removes easily for washing via custom molded snaps and cheek pad airframe.
- Custom molded rubber trim with nose guard - equipped with smooth lines, the integrated nose guard helps keep pesky rocks away from your nose.
- Lightweight aluminum hardware - helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets, and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use.
- Optional carbon fiber intake vent wing can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents .