The highly evolved edition of the original Troy Lee Designs' SE Helmet, the AIR Helmet features their state-of-the-art multi-level internal ventilation system that rams specific streams of pressurized air through 12 individual intake channels. Meanwhile, five large independent exhaust vents jettison unwanted hot, humid, strength sapping air out the back.
Lighter than ever, the shell shape, in coordination with over eight square inches of intake area, place the AIR Helmet at the leading edge of comfort, quality and ventilation efficiency.
- Unique and technologically advanced aerospace carbon / composite shell construction.
- Meets SNELL M2010, U.S. DOT, and ECE standards(SNELL / DOT model 1400 - 1500 grams, CE model 1100 - 1200 grams).
- Aggressive, hi-flow plastic mouth vent provides increased airflow.
- Stylized rubber nose guard aids in roost protection.
- Adjustable, graphic matching Vortex visor allows for custom height placement.
- Machined cross-top aluminum visor screws.
- In-molded brow air intake vents allow premium ventilation.
- Multi-level internal ventilation system is built into liner for increased airflow.
- Removable, replaceable, and washable CoolMax comfort liner.
- Bold TLD graphics with diamond-tough UV clear top coat.
- Drawstring style helmet bag included.
- 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.