The 2013 THOR FLUX COMBO - CIRCUIT includes one each of the following:
The 2013 THOR FLUX JERSEY - CIRCUIT:
Flux Racewear is the ultimate hybrid. The perfect blend of technical performance and controlled airflow, the Flux kit is everything you would expect in a premium set of race gear. Every detail has been refined to maximize performance, comfort, and durability.
This semi-vented kit delivers championship performance with just the right amount of airflow to keep you going lap after lap, moto after moto. The finest materials and construction methods are utilized to produce the next level in performance racewear.
- Collar has multiple stretch panels to provide a great fit and prevent a sagging neck-line.
- Vented sleeves and chest panels increase airflow.
- Moisture-wicking material with padded elbows.
- Tacky silicone tail print keeps the jersey from rising when tucked into pants.
- Stretch-rib cuff gussets for perfect fit at wrists.
The 2013 THOR FLUX PANTS - CIRCUIT:
- Pre-curved 900D polyester oxford chassis with perforated and solid paneling increases cooling and supports your race posture.
- Vented, lightweight and integrated thigh TPR's.
- Kevlar stitching around leather knee panels.
- Accordion stretch knee panels.
- Cupped knee area for improved fitment.
- Increased stretch thigh panels.
- Ride-Lite perforated inner liner with Lycra panel at the waistline for increased mobility.
- Custom Thor ratchet-style waist closure.
- Four-way stretch rear yoke contours the body in all positions.
The 2012 THOR FLOW GLOVES:
The Flow glove offers amazing flexibility in a lightweight design that's a favorite among riders that want maximum interface with their controls. The single-layer perforated palm panel includes silicon print details for just the right amount of grip while the integrated knuckle flex joints provide maximum flexibility. If you prefer gloves without wrist closures, this is your glove - just slide it on and hit the track.
- Dimple mesh Q-span construction for added airflow and minimal restriction.
- Perforated single-layer Clarino palm.
- Tacky silicone print on fingertips and palm for added lever control and grip.
- Minimal but integrated knuckle TPRs provide the right amount of coverage.
- Lite-prene wrist construction with 4-way stretch expansion panel increases comfort and adjusts to your exact wrist size.
- 4-way spandex knuckle provides optimum flexibility.