The Range Jacket and Range Pant are designed specifically for off-road riders that battle the terrain and the elements. Featuring technical waterproof construction with a seam-sealed chassis, both the jacket and the pant will keep you dry and comfortable with ample zip vents while the multitude of cargo pockets will handle all your essentials.
- Pre-curved knees for better fitment.
- Waterproof yet breathable construction.
- Large cargo pocket for storage.
- Ballistic nylon overlays in high wear areas.
- Custom Thor waist closure plus hook and loop adjustable side cinches.
- Leather inner knee panels for heat resistance and durability.
- Lite-prene lined collar for comfort.
- 2-way front zipper adapts to riding position.
- Full mesh liner for breathability.
- Waterproof YKK® zippers.
- Oversized pit zip vents in addition to front intake vents.
- 3-fold accordion elbows for flexibility.
- Hook and loop gaiter cuff, collar and zipper flap.
- Rear storage pocket.
- Zip-off sleeves.
- Reflective trim for increased visibility.
2013 Thor Insulator Gloves:
Extreme conditions demand a glove that not only keeps your hands warm and dry, but still offers the control and flexibility required to stay ahead of the competition. The Insulator glove features an internal membrane to prevent water and wind penetration while the comfortable fleece lining in the top of the hand provides warmth. Get the coverage, warmth, and protection you need with the Insulator glove.
- Single layer Clarino palm keeps the gloves light without sacrificing feel or losing finger dexterity.
- Rubber thumb overlay to reduce blistering.
- Full palm and finger tip silicone pattern prevents slipping in wet conditions.
- Knuckle protection coupled with large direct inject finger and hand TPR coverage.
- Top of hand fleece lining to retain warmth and heat.
- Back of hand interior water-resistant membrane and materials to prevent water and wind penetration.