The 2013 THOR CORE COMBO - ROCKSTAR includes one each of the following:
The 2013 THOR CORE JERSEY - ROCKSTAR:
Recognized as the gold standard in premium racewear, the latest Core kit is purpose-built to meet the demands of today's top riders.
Every seam and detail is designed to work with your body while in the riding position. The fit is exceptional, the durability is legendary, and the style is unequaled. Key chassis revisions ensure the new Core kit will not only hold up in the most demanding conditions, it will hold up to the most demanding riders on the planet.
- New collar construction includes two large stretch knit panels for easy entry and exit.
- Moisture-wicking chassis construction.
- Large mesh panels in key areas for increased airflow.
- Stretch-rib cuff gussets for perfect fit at wrists.
- Dropped tail to keep jersey tucked while riding.
- Sublimated no-fade graphics.
The 2013 THOR CORE PANTS - ROCKSTAR:
- Pre-curved 900D polyester oxford chassis for durability.
- Strategically placed thigh TPR's are integrated and vented.
- Kevlar stitching around the knees.
- Additional stretch material in the ankles to improve fitment without bunching.
- Debossed full-grain cowhide leather inner knee panels offer unmatched heat resistance and durability.
- Sewn-in Ride-Lite inner liner with stretch Lycra for uninhibited movement.
- Lightweight, cupped TPR knee paneling.
The 2012 THOR DEFLECTOR GLOVES:
The name says it all, this glove is designed to deflect roost, branches, rocks, or anything else that comes your way. The Deflector offers the most coverage in Thor's motocross glove lineup while still providing the flexibility, comfort and ventilation to make it an exceptional race glove. Combining multiple technical materials on the backhand with a double-layered Clarino palm for increased durability, the Deflector is ready for battle.
- TPR hook and loop wrist closure system to ensure repositioning doesn't occur during riding.
- Dimple mesh and neoprene construction offers a great balance between ventilation and durability.
- Padded, double-layer Clarino palm provides abrasion resistance and reduces bar vibration.
- Tacky silicon print on the fingertips for added lever control.
- Increased TPR finger coverage provides adequate protection for all riding conditions.