When we introduce the FLux line of gear as the ultimate hybrid, we knew it would be a huge success. Offering serious race performance with just the right amount of venting, the Flux kit is everything you would expect in a premium set of race equipment.
This year we went even further, with all new chassis designs that fit better, cool better and perform better lap after lap, moto after moto. We sweated over the smallest details to ensure you would sweat less.
Next level riders demand the next level in performance gear...FLux is the next level.
- Pre-curved 900D poly oxford chassis with perforated and solid paneling increases cooling and supports your race posture.
- Strategically placed thigh TPR's with integrated vent panels.
- Kevlar® stitching around leather knee panels.
- Accordion stretch Spandura knee panels for expansion and ventilation.
- Lightweight, cupped TPR knee paneling for roost deflection.
- Debossed full grain cowhide leather inner knee panels offer unmatched heat resistance and durability.
- Ride-lite perforated inner liner with 4-way spandex panel at the waist for uninhibited movement.
- Ratchet style waist with lock-down closure.
- 4-way stretch rear yoke contours the body in all positions.
- Moisture wicking chassis construction with padded elbows.
- Fully vented sleeves and insert chest panel for increased airflow.
- No-bind collar features multiple stretch panels for a perfect fit.
- Silicone tail print keeps the jersey from riding when tucked into pants.
- Stretch-rib cuff gussets for perfect fit at wrists.
The Flow glove offers amaxing flexibility in a lightweight design that's a favorite among riders that want maximum interface with their controls. The single-layer perforated palm panel includes silicone print details for just the right amount of grip while the intergrated knuckle flex joints provide maximum flexibility. If you prefer gloves without wrist closures, this is your glove - just slide it on and hit the track.