The LeoVince X3 line takes a new turn for 2011 with the addition of Ti-Tech, the new X3 stainless steel and titanium exhaust. LeoVince has pushed the boundaries of what can be done in material construction and created the lightest, most durable and highest-performing stainless steel and titanium exhaust on the market. The new LeoVince X3 Ti-Tech exhaust is identical in design and performance to the world class full Titanium race systems.
The stainless steel header is welded by hand and offers improved durability over the full - titanium race header. The Ti-Tech muffler features AISI 304 stainless steel internal construction and a titanium sleeve and carbon fiber end-cap for improved weight reduction.
- CAD / CAM designed for precise fit.
- Media blasted "Titanium look" AISI 304 stainless steel header.
- AISI 304 stainless steel internal muffler construction.
- Titanium muffler sleeve.
- Maximizes performance gains across RPM range (linear power).
- Identical performance to full race titanium systems.
- Carbon fiber end-cap, muffler straps and (on some applications) heat shield.
- Reliable sound check of 94dB or less (Passes the strict FIM and new AMA two meter max sound test).
- DuraPaq™ designed to last 50 hours before repacking, even under severe racing conditions.
- All in the Box - USFS spark arrestor, sound inserts (if needed), spring tool, and wash plug.
- Machine-specific tuned to work with stock fuel settings.